Garlic Shrimp Fried Rice
Garlic Shrimp Fried Rice is another great addition to your fried rice recipes. The garlic and shrimp combination is just perfect! Plus rice? Well, that’s a complete meal there!
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- 1 pound shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 5 cups rice
- 3/4 cups mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoons butter.
- Brown half of the garlic. Add shrimp and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and mushrooms. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep stirring and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until shrimps and mushrooms are cooked. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining butter and brown the remaining garlic.
- Add rice and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Stir constantly to make sure that the rice is evenly coated with butter.
- Add garlic powder, then salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Add the cooked shrimps and mushrooms. You can add more salt and pepper according to taste. Mix everything for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve.
- Share this garlic shrimp fried rice and enjoy!