Corned beef with egg
Corned beef with egg (Filipino Style) is a quick and easy breakfast recipe. I personally love Argentina(Extra long shreds) brand. Pair it with fried rice and coffee, then your breakfast is complete!
- 1 can corned beef (I used Argentina Extra Long Shreds, 190 grams)
- 3 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 small onions, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp oil
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a medium pan. Cook garlic til it turns light brown.
- Add onions and cook til color turns transparent.
- Add the corned beef and keep stirring for about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat 3 eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle a little bit of salt. Pour in the corned beef and mix thoroughly.
- Using the same pan,add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil. Fry the corned beef and egg mixture. Stir slowly until eggs are cooked.
- Share and enjoy!