Beef and Shrimp Stir-fry
Beef and Shrimp Stir-Fry is another delicious and tasty recipe! Although beef tenderloin will be best for this recipe, I personally like the chuck steak because it’s got a little bit of fats which makes it not too dry. You just need to make sure that the beef is cut thinly and against the grain so it won’t be chewy. Best served with white rice.
- 1 lb beef, sliced into 1 1/2 to 2-inch strips
- 1/2 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 medium-sized red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 pcs medium carrots, sliced
- 2 small heads(about 2-3 cups) broccoli, sliced
- 1/4 lb or (2 cups) mushrooms
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a large pan or wok, heat oil under medium heat,
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add beef slices and cook til evenly brown.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder, and water. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimps and cook until color turns pink. Add oyster sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Add broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add carrots and continue simmering for anther 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
- Enjoy your Beef and Shrimp Stir-fry and don’t forget to share!