Bacon and Ham Fried Rice
Our family loves to eat fried rice. You can pretty much put anything you want on it. From bacon, ham, spam, hotdog, sausage, pork, chicken, beef, or even shrimps and crab meat. This bacon and ham fried rice is one of our favorites. Hope you like it as much as we do!
- 5 cups rice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 thick slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups smoked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a large pan, heat butter and brown the garlic.
- Add ham and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the bacon and continue stirring for about a minute.
- Pour in the rice and mix thoroughly.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper then continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Push the rice on one side of the pan to make room for the egg. Beat the egg and fry. Once cooked, mix together with rice. (Make sure the egg is cooked and dry before u mix with rice)
- Depending on your taste, you can add more salt if desired. Take out of pan and serve.
- Share this yummy bacon and ham fried rice recipe.