Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip(you can add more if desired)
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- sweet paprika (optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks and add mayonnaise, crumbled bacon(save some for toppings) and cheese. Stir in mustard. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture, top with bacon crumbs, and garnish with sweet paprika (optional). Refrigerate until serving.
- Enjoy your Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs and don’t forget to share!